Despite being one of best social media platforms; Facebook allows its users to share messages through status with friends added in the Facebook account. While using it, many a time, users face the difficulties of its user’s face the issue of Facebook News Feed not loading properly and it could be resolved easily by following the troubleshooting guidelines. If you are getting such difficulties, you must follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below.
Steps to Fix Facebook news feed not working properly on Android
Check the Internet Connection
If your internet connection is not proper, you cannot connect to Facebook. This is one of the reasons to encounter an issue while fetching the news feed. So, always ensure that your internet connection is proper.
Check Facebook News Feed Preferences
- Facebook news feed allow you to decide that what you see on this news feed page.
- You need to adjust your preferences by tapping on the three-dot menu next to the News Feed and select the option of Most Recent or Top Stories.
- Now, you have to tap on the option of Edit preferences to customize your news feed.
- Go to your mobile device, and tap on the menu icon
- Select the option of See More and click on the Most Recent.
- After finishing this, you have to restart your browser or the app, and re-launch the Facebook.
Turn off Apps
If you are using an Android device, then opening of many applications concurrently will slow down your app. You have to close all these apps and restart the Facebook, and see whether the Facebook news feed not working properly on Android, starts working properly.
Check If Facebook is Down
The Facebook server may be stuck due to some technical glitches and you can check the status by using the Down Detector.
Clear Application Data
Go to the Settings and click on the Apps option in the Facebook. Hit on the option of Clear data and delete all the cache and cookies from the device.
Check Your Date and Time Settings
On your Windows, you have to do right-click on the taskbar and select the option of Adjust date/time. By proceeding with these steps, you will get your issue fixed quickly of how to fix Facebook News feed not working properly. If unable to resolve it reach the technical executives for help.